Sunday, November 21, 2010

11 months...

What a roller coaster of emotions this past year has brought. The past week or so I seem to be on a more even keel. There's been a lot going on with work but overall, I seem to be handling it. I wanted to go see mom today but it is freezing rain. It will be over a week since I've seen her and I hate that but work was too busy this week to leave at the regular time. Hopefully, this next week I'll get over a couple times. The N.H. offers Thanksgiving dinner for family so it will be nice to spend that time with her. I miss the old days with everyone at home but I am very grateful for all that we have and that mom is safe and I know that she is in good hands. I pray that for healing in our family. Mom is definitely changing and I hope that everyone has the time to spend with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment